Companies like Apple and Amazon are incorporating visual involvement solutions in their companies, permitting the creation of more powerful, deeper client relationships and carrying their client experience to a different level. These options comprise the likes of co-browsing and video chat, among others.
“Adding a human touch into a client’s experience will be able to help you differentiate your brand. Visual participation instruments, for example co-browsing and movie chat might help build an emotional bond with customers.” — Venesha Brooks
Visual participation solutions produce richer connections, allowing customer support representatives to steer clients through internet procedures in real-time, reducing response times, and fostering engagement. With the support of browsing or display sharing applications, you can provide top-notch customer support and increase your customers’ experience.
However, just what is co-browsing? And how does this differ from display sharing?
Many users are confused by this matter.
So, let us take a look at the way both technologies may be utilized at the office to best fit your company’s needs.
Cobrowse: What’s Co-browsing?
Co-browsing, a.k.a collaborative browsing, brings agents and customers together on precisely the exact same page. Using the click of a button, client support representatives can immediately connect to clients’ browsers.
Through screening and interacting with their own browsers, brokers can manage complex queries and supply live, personalized advice. Co-browsing is incredibly practical software once it comes to providing the finest customer encounter possible.
- The capability to reside discuss a website is just one of the wonderful characteristics of a visual involvement instrument such as co-browsing. This implies demonstrations can be reached on a real-time basis across both displays.
- Clients and brokers can mouse across another party’s browser webpage to pinpoint and emphasize specific places, which makes it much easier to comprehend each other.
- So far as privacy is concerned, brokers can simply understand the browser in question. They can’t see, nor access, other pages, tabs, or even software — unlike with display sharing.
- Many consumers report co-browsing to become user friendly, and to top it off, an individual does not need to download a program and install it before using it, saving time and mitigating malware risks.
- Considering that co-browsing tools are entirely determined by streaming, a powerful online connection rate at both ends is essential. With this, the feed quality becomes bad, impeding communication.
Co-browsing is excellent for businesses interacting with both possible customers and current clients. It’s especially helpful for:
- Online retailers
- Customer connection executives
- Revenue or technical advisors
Why should you choose co-browsing?
As per a recent report by Forbes interactions involving browsing have higher satisfaction rates — near to 89.3 percent.
“Sustaining high levels of support is a continuous work. Customer support is a journey, not a destination.” — Shep Hyken
Visual participation tools such as co-browsing bridge the difference between two parties without undermining privacy and safety.
Together with live video speaking, co-browsing is currently used by several businesses as an exceptionally competent monitoring technology.
Co-browsing for Insurance Business
Let us take a look at a few of those functional applications of co-browsing from the insurance market.
Claiming insurance is by no way hassle-free. First, clients must go through reams of forms and documents, determine where they will need to register, attach the necessary evidence, and confirm it with the insurance broker.
With no visual involvement instrument, agents can’t see precisely where clients are stuck and consequently can’t address client queries in one session. Because of this, multiple back and forths produce a seemingly endless loop of communicating between insurance brokers and clients.
Employing co-browsing, brokers can get clients’ displays whilst concurrently interacting together within a telephone. Since agents can quickly get clients’ files, they are easily able to answer questions, place information fields, fill the required information, or provide directions with visual cues.
Any concerns around safety are relieved by information masking. Clients can conceal confidential information from brokers by obscuring specific data fields from view. This is the power of utilizing co-browsing within this circumstance, it protects 70 percent of an insurance broker’s workload.
Streamline procedures – Co-browsing does not merely accelerate acceptance, but clients bothered by awkward claims procedures can have their assessment completed in a single sitting.
Speedy turnaround – The insurance claims process, often requiring around 4 times, can be completed in as little as 1 hour.
Total transparency – Because of the addition of visual involvement, the experience is improved, getting more stimulating and helping comprehension between the 2 parties.
Initial contact resolution – Many service desk agents can solve complex customer queries through the initial interaction.
ALSO READ: How Technology Changes the Web Design Industry
Screen Share: What’s screen sharing?
From installing display share, an individual may view and gain access to the whole display of some other individual. The consumer can quickly control and make modifications to another display as they need. Both parties merely need to set up the 3rd party program ahead.
The consumer — in this scenario, the broker — may even demonstrate the client things outside the browser. With this technology, users can share and show, or provide demos on their own screen.
Display sharing makes it possible for a user and a different celebration to interact effortlessly with each other via their computer displays. One example is Glance Intuit’s screen sharing software (check this for help).
- Users may fix any kind of difficulty right there on the pc, problem-solving in real-time.
- The program permits for sharing across multiple screens, allowing users to talk across multiple users.
- The most crucial characteristic of display share is that the ‘perspective’ and ‘series’ style, with consumers able to change from one to another immediately.
- Since display sharing requires installation with parties involved, it can result in spamming. But display sharing’s most important downside is that your display may be controlled by somebody else, hence endangering security and putting your information in danger.
- Different individuals accessing the program on various browsers have the capability to create problems since the ergonomics of the application can alter.
- The program is restricted to just 1 user sharing their display at any particular time.
The display share applications are most beneficial for:
- Revenue executives
- Tech assistance executives
- Other specialists
Display share is helpful once you have to direct customers through different topics or advice.
For example, sales agents can use it to showcase their company’s guarantee policy document on a PDF for their client.
Why should you select it?
If your business is very involved in presenting live demos then the program could prove useful for you.
Multiple sharing can be available if you would like to share displays or ideas across multiple audiences.
Display sharing for internal cooperation
Display share is principally utilized for the internal alliance. Teams using display share may discuss product updates, review a client situation, and go over the solution for errors, bugs, and much more. Display share additionally ensures each team member remains on precisely the exact same page whilst functioning inside a spreadsheet or layout.
Display sharing technologies are utilized to:
- Pitch solutions
- Current case studies
- Current reports and data
- Current business targets
- Get real-time responses from staff members
- Current creative campaigns
Display sharing or co-browsing — that one to select?
Whenever you pick a program for your business, always be certain that you are obtaining a sustainable longterm remedy. Your program needs to have the capability to develop with your business.
Both the technology have their own virtues, but the marketplace evolves slightly towards co-browsing since it provides such an easy user-interface. Additionally, co-browsing solutions do not require configuration or installation, running on all browsers.
This enables rapid sharing, very helpful once you have several customers, particularly in sales and client care domain names.
Co-browsing when coupled with live video chatting may turn into one of the most effective communication tools in your toolbox.
But, display sharing has its advantages too, especially the multiple displays sharing alternative, ‘display’ or ‘view’ style, and the way it can go beyond the browser.
Your choice is dependent upon your company’s requirements and what you’re comfortable with. As it stands, an increasing number of businesses are implementing co-browsing solutions, due to its enhanced safety and ease of usage.
Live visual involvement has become popular lately and the stats show the validity of this function it plays in helping businesses improve and enhance their clients’ experience.
These technologies comprehensively decrease:
- Managing occasions, thus facilitating faster resolutions
- The requirement for several calls to solve a problem
- Possible future calls from clients
These technologies are also helpful:
- To the service and sales groups
- To ease real-time discussion and shredding
- To Boost customer experience
Thus, don’t lose out on the chance to supercharge your client connections. Incorporate visual involvement solutions into your organization and connect with your clients.